S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Android Facebook App Wakelock

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet    Index du Forum » Espace FGR Team » Espace Information
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
georgwain

Masculin
Point(s): 74
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Android Facebook App Wakelock Répondre en citant

Android Facebook App Wakelock
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

If, however, you notice that the app stops functioning correctly after using this ADB command, you can change things back to the way they were by re-running the command and changing ignore to allow, or by simply uninstalling then re-installing the app again. This can be done on every Android phone, as long as you got ADB. Is it possible an app was badly written and didn't release a wakelock before exiting? AFAIK, yes. Whatever your culprit is, be sure to find the package name of the application using Package Name Viewer from the Play Store, because well need it for our ADB command below. And you dont even need root for that! Today, well show you how you can stop wakelocks from any Android app without using root. –Timmmm Feb 13 '12 at 14:34 3 Yes I am sure I am looking into it's kernel code right now. Once inside the app, select Partial Wakelocks, and see what application is causing the most damage. Case in point: apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Messenger or other social media apps include misbehaving wakelocks. About Author Arol Wright 127 posts see posts > Arol has been a diehard Android fan ever since he got his first Gingerbread phone back in 2012. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 12 '12 at 14:15 Eastern Monk 1,97663153 11 Are you sure? That seems like an awfully bad design decision, and I can't think of a single instance when you'd want that. APP / SMR 91APP, Inc. Screen lock permission not set Related 2091Saving Android Activity state using Save Instance State1557How do I center text horizontally and vertically in a TextView on Android?1160Activity restart on rotation Android2937Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?2186Stop EditText from gaining focus at Activity startup934How do I pass data between Activities in Android application?727How do I create a transparent Activity on Android?743How to hide the title bar for an Activity in XML with existing custom theme853Activity has leaked window that was originally added1785How do I fix android.os.NetworkOnMainThreadException? Hot Network Questions Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? Draw a Hasse diagram with circles with 3 sectors How to link 2 list workflows together? Obtain the values of a function which are greater than 1 Definition of "telescope" What's underused by Americans? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? What is a Green Word? QGIS Saving grid to SpatiaLite database efficiency Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Time Puzzle Rebus Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Spectre/meltdown on a GPU more hot questions question feed default . However, if you would like to support the developer, you can also download it from the Google Play Store, where its a paid application. (5) 11 24, 2015 602 SweeSaapp 24 Facebook // … 91APP, Inc. Tap on Partial Wakelocks to see all wakelocks in your device. Congratulations! Explanation A wakelock, in laymans terms, is just a way for an app to keep the CPU/screen/other things awake when the phone is idle in order to perform a specific background task. In my case: cmd appops set com.snapchat.android WAKELOCK ignore If youve done all steps correctly, all wakelocks requests by the app will be ignored by the Android system. (10) 11 26, 2015 447 appLINE5024 … SweeSa : 91APP, Inc. Wakelock detector shareimprove this answer edited May 9 '13 at 7:49 answered Mar 4 '13 at 4:47 UzumApps 315 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Android does not release wakelocks when the process ends. Developer Zone Join today Log in DevelopmentOSAndroid*HTML5Windows*Device2-in-1 & UltrabookBusiness ClientEmbedded SystemsIoTServer, Workstation, HPCTechnologyBig DataDual ScreenGame DevIntel RealSenseISA ExtensionsMachine LearningModern CodeNetworkingOpen SourceStorageToolsDeveloper TypeEmbedded SystemsGame DevMediaTechnical, Enterprise, HPCWebOSAll ToolsAndroid*HTML5Linux*OS X*Windows*ResourcesCode SamplesContact SupportDocumentationFree SoftwareIntel Registration CenterProduct ForumsSDKsResourcesPartner with IntelAcademic ProgramPartner SpotlightBlack Belt DeveloperDeveloper MeshInnovator ProgramSuccess StoriesLearnBlogBusiness TipsEventsVideosSupportContact SupportDeveloper EvangelistsFAQsForums Site to search: Intel DZ Intel.com . rev2018.1.10.28325 . In our case, the LagunaServiceHandler wakelock from Snapchat is the culprit. –Eastern Monk Feb 26 '15 at 10:06 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Some apps do legitimately need wakelocks in order to function properly, but the problem comes when some applications hold wakelocks repeatedly, hold them for a long time without dropping them, or do excessive/unnecessary network and CPU tasks taking advantage of these wakelocks. Download QR-Code BetterBatteryStats Developer: Sven Knispel Price: $2.49 It requires root on devices with Android KitKat and up, however, theres an ADB command workaround that exists for unrooted devices. You can check out the latest buzz, search our site, or find an event. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. I assume that a wakelock is keeping it awake, but there is no way to tell which wakelocks are active. In our case, its Snapchat. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. The running services doesn't list anything suspicious, and certainly nothing different from usual. One-Handed Mode One-Handed Mode replicates the useful iOS "Reachability" feature without root. We couldn't find what you were looking for. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 25 '11 at 17:04 CommonsWare 696k11916981740 Hmmm, dumpsys power isn't very illuminating, there seem to be no active wakelocks yet the phone still won't sleep. Substratum The ultimate, most complete theming solution for Android. Once again, check if its properly connected with adb devices And enter the shell using: adb shell Now, using your target apps package name, send the following command: cmd appops set com.android.application WAKELOCK ignore Of course, youre going to switch up com.android.application with your applications package name 5a02188284
e71 facebook downloadfacebook images for status updatesminimum likes facebook page2ne1 facebook live chatfacebook application version 3.0.1facebook chat box problem in google chromefacebook chat apk for androidque es el login de facebookhow to be a like page on facebookhow to download video from facebook easy

Mer 10 Jan - 16:24 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mer 10 Jan - 16:24 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet    Index du Forum » Espace Information

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation